Goldielockes is a lifestyle brand of jewelry created by designer Sarah Fredricks of California. Goldielockes is inspired by sun shells and sand, and all jewelry is made for the bohemian, the lone wolf, the wanderer, the beach babe, the free spirited and those who love to stand in a category all their own.
Many of the shells, beads, and antique findings used in her designs have been gathered from her global travels; from Spain, Israel, Mexico, Costa Rica to the shores of the Atlantic. All pieces were designed to bring out that inner barefooted babe in all of us.
"I design pieces that I would only wear myself from earth's found materials (shells, driftwood, sea glass, etc.) I want to share designs that envelop simplicity, and rustic vibrance. My jewelry represents a lifestyle and a sense of self."
Sarah Fredricks is a true California Girl. She is always in search of adventure, and loves to travel near and far. Sarah's background is in Psychology and Education, yet she has always had a fascination for the arts; particularly sculpture and photography. She is self taught in her technique and shares that " I am constantly learning, growing and evolving in my craft." Her passions include snapping Polaroids, drinking dark roast coffee, and hunting for vintage treasures at the weekend flea.
Pricing & Inquiries
For wholesale orders and inquiries, shoot me a line!
Sarah Fredricks is based in the San Francisco Bay Area
The Dailey Method: Oakland, CA
Akela Surf Boutique: Cocoa Beach, FL
- Slave to the Wave. Featured Artist www.slavetothewave.com
- The Passion Company. Shine Event Featured Artist. San Francisco April 2014 www.thepassion.co/
- Commune SF Featured Artist Elbo Room San Francisco. www.jointhecommune.com
- Arts Market San Francisco. Featured Artist, Civic Center Plaza http://artsmarketsf.org/
- Candy Bar, San Francisco. Photography Exhibit June 2012
- 111 Minna Gallery, San Francisco. Golden Legos Polaroid Photo Exhibit May, 2012